I have a strong connection to Montreal. I think it is one of the most interesting cities in Canada and it has an urban appeal unlike no other. When I was young, my Expo 67 inspired parents would bypass Toronto and take us on vacation to Montreal. My sister lived there and while living in [...]
- Pelee Island, Canada
- a good man
- life space
- three simple steps
- Come Out of the Collective Coma
- artist statement
- the upside needs to go down
- Zero Point (Free) Energy – Global Transformation Instead of New World Order
- Culture and Lifestyle (23)
- Personal (19)
- Politics (12)
- Queer Community (7)
- Uncategorized (14)
- Visual Arts (9)
- Buddies In Bad Times Theatre - Canada’s LGBTQ Theatre Company
- Classic Championship Wrestling (Southwestern Ontario)
- LGBTQ Youthline - Helping lesbian, gay, bi, trans, and queer youth across Canada.
- New Democratic Party of Canada - Canada’s NDP
- Richard Vaughan - Richard Vaughan’s art practice.
- XTRA! - Canada’s LGBTQ news, and ideas.