I have a strong connection to Montreal. I think it is one of the most interesting cities in Canada and it has an urban appeal unlike no other. When I was young, my Expo 67 inspired parents would bypass Toronto and take us on vacation to Montreal. My sister lived there and while living in Ottawa I practically lived there myself. The hourly shuttle bus was fantastic for that. I am in need of another Montreal fix. I have friends to see again and those who I have become connected to on-line who I need to see for the first time. However, another reason I need to go to Montreal is to go to Sorellarium 13. It’s an interior space designed by Catherine Bujold. The space is inspired by my favourite sci-fi series Space 1999 which ran from 1974 to 1976. The space is an almost exact replica of the original set. Furniture by ultra modern designers such as Columbo, Brunu, Mazza and Aulenti. It’s my dream come true. You can view her living space here.
- Pelee Island, Canada
- a good man
- life space
- three simple steps
- Come Out of the Collective Coma
- artist statement
- the upside needs to go down
- Zero Point (Free) Energy – Global Transformation Instead of New World Order
- Culture and Lifestyle (23)
- Personal (19)
- Politics (12)
- Queer Community (7)
- Uncategorized (14)
- Visual Arts (9)
- Buddies In Bad Times Theatre - Canada’s LGBTQ Theatre Company
- Classic Championship Wrestling (Southwestern Ontario)
- LGBTQ Youthline - Helping lesbian, gay, bi, trans, and queer youth across Canada.
- New Democratic Party of Canada - Canada’s NDP
- Richard Vaughan - Richard Vaughan’s art practice.
- XTRA! - Canada’s LGBTQ news, and ideas.