After almost giving up on this site due to technical issues with Wordpress, it has all worked out for the better. My artist/journal page now has a new format and features such as: a scrolling billboard, new gallery viewer overlay, footers, direct access to twitter, and format/content changes. I be using this site primarily from now on and using Facebook and Twitter to compliment it and extend its reach. I will also be posting my video journals here as well. The images in the gallery need to be re-organized and I will get to that ASAP. I am happy to have a more complete and active webpage to use from here on in. Scott.
- Pelee Island, Canada
- a good man
- life space
- three simple steps
- Come Out of the Collective Coma
- artist statement
- the upside needs to go down
- Zero Point (Free) Energy – Global Transformation Instead of New World Order
- Culture and Lifestyle (23)
- Personal (19)
- Politics (12)
- Queer Community (7)
- Uncategorized (14)
- Visual Arts (9)
- Buddies In Bad Times Theatre - Canada’s LGBTQ Theatre Company
- Classic Championship Wrestling (Southwestern Ontario)
- LGBTQ Youthline - Helping lesbian, gay, bi, trans, and queer youth across Canada.
- New Democratic Party of Canada - Canada’s NDP
- Richard Vaughan - Richard Vaughan’s art practice.
- XTRA! - Canada’s LGBTQ news, and ideas.