What amazes me the most when I desperately try to escape the human corral and watch the world with a careful eye, is the schism that is unfolding. I have never experienced a time in my forty years of living where I sense so much tension and distrust between groups of individuals. Here is a real simple Kindergarten teacher lesson for you all and that is “lay off each other.” If you aren’t the very few running and controlling this planet through banking, government, media, corporations, religion, and industrial/military complex then you all need to start talking to each other more about the troubles and successes you are having in your lives. I’m not trying to disrespect those who work for the above mentioned groups. After all, I’m a teacher and work for the government. I’m refering to those at the very top that nobody has a say in being there. Those who act on the world shrouded by secrecy. There is a difference between being the ones trying to make a living and those who simply want to rule. The next time you are riled up another person or group, ask yourself where does this anger for others really come from? Follow the trail and please go beyond the talking head on the the TV screen. A careful inspection will lead you to the same chain of command. It’s like a bad case of Star Wars where Emperor Palapatine controls both sides of the conflict. It’s a trap! Oppressive power works best when people are divided and conquered. The biggest concern I have these days is that perhaps we (and yes I am including me in this) are all complicit in letting the powerful few (and I mean few!) win. Talk to each other please. If we don’t do better, things will get much worse.
- Pelee Island, Canada
- a good man
- life space
- three simple steps
- Come Out of the Collective Coma
- artist statement
- the upside needs to go down
- Zero Point (Free) Energy – Global Transformation Instead of New World Order
- Culture and Lifestyle (23)
- Personal (19)
- Politics (12)
- Queer Community (7)
- Uncategorized (14)
- Visual Arts (9)
- Buddies In Bad Times Theatre - Canada’s LGBTQ Theatre Company
- Classic Championship Wrestling (Southwestern Ontario)
- LGBTQ Youthline - Helping lesbian, gay, bi, trans, and queer youth across Canada.
- New Democratic Party of Canada - Canada’s NDP
- Richard Vaughan - Richard Vaughan’s art practice.
- XTRA! - Canada’s LGBTQ news, and ideas.